SUCCESSFUL PROJECT DELIVERY WITHOUT THE RISK
Information management is the process of specifying project information requirements and carrying out the production, checking and delivery of that information.
The management of information on a project is paramount to its success. That’s why it is essential to find the right team to ensure the quality of your projects, remove risk, reduce on-site RFIs and costly delays.
Our Evolve Information Management service provides you with a BIM Coordination team at a competitive rate. All our BIM Coordinators are all fully trained and certified, so you can be assured that they have an unsurpassed level of understanding and on-the-job knowledge. They are experts in all aspects of the UK BIM Framework and international standards, capable of any task you should require.
Regardless of your company role or project size or we can help you:
- Clarify & document Asset Information Requirements for successful project scope and closeout.
- Prepare Exchange Information Requirements, develop project BIM Execution Plans and enable BIM for your project.
- Manage information exchanges through a Common Data Environment, facilitate and lead BIM review meetings with design and construction teams.
- Review design and construction models, providing full BIM coordination and clash detection reports.
- Ensure the Project Information Model is converted to the required exchange formats (IFC and COBie) to the highest quality possible.
- Manage, validate and federate as-built models and data for development into a Project or Asset Information Model.
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT CLIENTS
Let’s improve the use of your digital production technology
The Evolve BIM Workshop is an invaluable day, time very well spent. Evolve guided us through every aspect of BIM and enabled us to define our adoption strategy in line with Level 2 BIM requirements.
Director, John McAslan + Partners
Evolve’s Healthcheck service was very comprehensive and their report highlighted specific areas of concern which has helped us form a clear action plan for the future.
Wilkinson Eyre Architects
I learnt a great deal, and have a much better idea of how we might achieve the functionality we require. I was also impressed with your knowledge, and look forward to further collaboration.
in response to Project Technology consultancy
Thank you for your hard work to date. It is because of you we have arrived at a position of agreement of zero major clashes entering Contract, with several weeks still to go. It's a testament to you and your team at Evolve. It has resulted in the Contractor also acknowledging this and agreeing that it is one of the healthiest models that they have inherited.
in response to Information Management services
The trainer clearly knew his stuff and was more than willing to adapt the course content to our needs which worked extremely well.
BIM consultants are like rock guitar players. There are some really good ones out there but they are few and far between. The detailed assignments we request from Evolve are delivered on time, within budget and often exceed our expectations...and these are not easy assignments. We would not hesitate in recommending Evolve to anyone looking for the highest quality BIM services.
CEO, Atlas Group London
We received exactly what we were after: focusing on the subject areas we needed to expand on, but ensuring we had the basics behind it to achieve that goal. Your knowledge and delivery was exceptional.