Rules are stored in an SMC file once an IFC is opened in Solibri. It might be that you want to extract rules from another project to re-use on others. This can easily be done using Ruleset Manager.
- Open an SMC.
The rules will be visible in the Checking tab.
- Switch to File > Ruleset Manager.
- In the Ruleset Folders window, expand the Rulesets Open in Solibri.
- Select the Ruleset to be exported. Open it in the Workspace
- From here, click on Save Ruleset With New Name to export the ruleset out to your Solibri resources.
- Finally, return to the File tab and add the new ruleset to your Role.