CREATE ANY FILE FOR ANY SOFTWARE!
With the Evolve-FileNamingTool maintaining compliance to ISO 19650 is as easy as selecting the right entries for each field. No more cross-referencing documents to search for the right value. They are all there, ready to use.
- Easy to configure: Pick the templates you intend to use to create new documents, either on your local drive or on a server. Load as many as you need, give them a short memorable name to make selection even easier, or manually browse for existing documents to copy.
- Menus: All easily customisable for project-specific codes or additions. All you need to know is how to edit a txt file. Lock fields to specific numbers of characters, make certain fields read only. Nothing could be simpler!
- Standards: Comes loaded with ISO 19650 UK National Annex standards, but can be switched to work with internal company standards or country-specific conventions as necessary.
- Log files: Optional settings include the ability to create logs of all files generated.
- Office compatible: Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office templates for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as most software you need on a daily basis.
If you need more than 50 copies order a site option for unlimited user licenses – our best value option.
Creating reports, spreadsheets, Exchange Information Requirements, BIM Execution Plans, specifications, presentations, CAD files, models, whatever you need, with compliant file names has never been easier.