CREATE ANY FILE FOR ANY SOFTWARE!
With the Evolve-FileNamingTool maintaining compliance to ISO 19650 is as easy as selecting the right entries for each field. No more cross-referencing documents to search for the right value. They are all there, ready to use.
- Easy to configure: Pick the templates you intend to use to create new documents, either on your local drive or on a server. Load as many as you need, give them a short memorable name to make selection even easier, or manually browse for existing documents to copy.
- Menus: All easily customisable for project-specific codes or additions. All you need to know is how to edit a txt file. Lock fields to specific numbers of characters, make certain fields read only. Nothing could be simpler!
- Standards: Comes loaded with ISO 19650 UK National Annex standards, but can be switched to work with internal company standards or country-specific conventions as necessary.
- Log files: Optional settings include the ability to create logs of all files generated.
- Office compatible: Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office templates for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as most software you need on a daily basis.
If you need more than 50 copies, contact [email protected] to order a site option for unlimited user licenses.
Creating reports, spreadsheets, Exchange Information Requirements, BIM Execution Plans, specifications, presentations, CAD files, models, whatever you need, with compliant file names has never been easier.