FROM LEVEL 2 TO STAGE 2 (BS1192 TO ISO19650)
It’s coming whether you like it or not. And we’re not talking about Christmas. Although that’s almost here as well it would seem!
You’ve spent the last two years implementing BIM Level 2, you may even be contemplating certification and now it’s all change. With the imminent release of ISO19650, there are new international requirements to consider. BS1192 and PAS1192-2 will be superseded in January, but the transition does not have to be traumatic. We can ensure you are in the strongest position and guide you through the migration period. We can offer a complete review of your progress to date,. your strengths, weaknesses and everything in between, making sure you are ready for the new year of new standards.
How will it work? We’ll come in to your office for a day, review your projects, check documentation and speak to your teams. We compare against a list of standard requirements outlined in the 1192 suite of documents. You’ll get back a breakdown of where you’re compliant and where you’re not, for BIM Level 1 and 2. Call it gap analysis, call it risk identification, call it demonstrating progress. We call it invaluable insight.
Our review covers the following areas, and is designed to map directly to the BSi Group’s BIM Level 2 certification scheme:
- PAS1192-2 (EMPLOYERS INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS & BEP, LOMD, ISSUE FORMATS, etc)
- BS8541-1 (OBJECT NAMING)
- ASSET INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS (PAS1192-3)
- EMPLOYERS INFORMATION EXCHANGE REQUIREMENTS (BS1192-4)
- SECURITY REQUIREMENTS (PAS1192-5)
- HEALTH & SAFETY (PAS1192-6)
- PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRES (PAS91)
- CONTRACTS (THE CIC BIM PROTOCOL)
- HANDOVER PROCEDURE & POST OCCUPANCY EVALUATION (BS8536) (SOFT LANDINGS)
- CONSIDERATIONS AND STRATEGY FOR MIGRATING TO ISO19650
And all this for our special offer price of just £1192!*
Contact us today to reserve a date for your invaluable ISO19650 Preparation Review.
* This offer is open only to UK practices. The fee excludes relevant taxes and additional expenses. A full quote will be prepared for you in advance to avoid uncertainty. Dates for this are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis. This offer ends 29th March 2019.