Useful products, resources & downloads from Evolve
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is an important part of the construction industry. Since April 2016, the UK Government mandates that all publicly-procured projects deliver using BIM; private sector projects are also requiring BIM more often.
Evolve can help you make sense of your information, how BS1192 & PAS1192-2 affect your deliverables and how to take advantage of these industry changes. More than simply learning BIM tools such as Autodesk Revit or Bentley AECOsim Building Designer, Evolve can help you understand what BIM means, which route to take and how to implement and manage it long term. You can rely on Evolve’s first-hand industry knowledge to provide you with a rounded unbiased opinion on the approach to BIM that is right for you.
- Initial process consultations to define Building Information Modelling goals
- Hands-on BIM workshops to maximise the productivity of design staff
- Development of template documentation, responses to PQQs (e.g. PAS91) and scope of services
- Software advice, configuration and training
- Consultants always on hand to assist with challenges and adoption of new methods
If you want to benchmark your BIM adoption and develop an action plan suited to your expertise and available resource. Evolve has a proven track record of providing complete, comprehensive and clear advice on the state of your design processes, document production and use of technology. We will provide you with one of our experts to review every aspect of your current methods and prepare a detailed no obligation report & action plan for immediate effect:
- Business aims and strategies
- Use of Common Data Environments
- Stage-based Level of Detail (LOD) and Level of Information (LOI) expectations
- BIM Execution Plans
- Capability assessments
Evolve Consultancy works closely with our clients to develop and improve their use of digital production technologies and refine the design processes that these are built on. At times though you may need a little extra assistance when a longer-term development is not needed. Evolve Consultancy can provide this too, exactly when you need, through our flexible BIM services especially aimed at the smaller & medium enterprises: