Evolve’s hands-on approach to providing extra hands
The management and support of technology is becoming ever more important as the UK moves towards the Government’s 2016 BIM deadline. BIM is no longer considered leading edge, it is now being adopted widely by the industry in all aspects of the construction workflow. Yet with fees still recovering from the recent crash, and with shorter deadlines, trusted assistance is often difficult to obtain. Where extra hands are needed to model or manage the project information, many outsourcing options are available, but these can be an additional risk in an already unproven area, especially when those modelling teams are in distant countries and inconvenient time zones. Evolve has realised this, and can now offer an integrated modelling and information management service providing all the cost benefits without any of the risk.
Our UK-based Managed Digital Modelling service is unique, in that our best consultants will interface directly with your project team, coordinate the exchange of information with our studio in India, and validate all models and digital data to your exact standards before you receive it. Once you have the model, we will be on hand to assist in any way necessary to integrate it into the project.
Full conception to construction “work-sharing”
Our consultants are just another part of your team, with no need to change the way you are comfortable working.
- Massing & shadow studies
- Design options, visualisations & animations
- Full Architectural, Structural and MEP modelling
- Clash detection and resolution
- Scheduling and quantification
- Constructability analysis and sequencing (4D)
- Costing (5D)
- Content creation
Process management & data validation
People and process are essential to implementing effective technology. The key to our service is our ability to deliver the process to support your people.
- Development of BIM Execution Plans and Employers Information Requirements
- Full standards integration, including British and international protocols
- Detailed model validation checks
Where a greater level of involvement is required, we can provide full-time on-site Information Managers to coordinate the exchange of data.
- Specification, sourcing and management of Common Data Environments
- Data approval and compliance checks
- Federation of models and interface management
- Collaborative review provision
You can rest assured that all of this is backed by the high quality experience and attention to detail Evolve’s clients have come to trust – and is fully supported and managed by our team of BIM experts in the UK.
For full details, or to book a free no obligation consultation, contact email@example.com.